Thursday 6 September 2012

Motorbike Luggagage Top Box Usage

http://riderwear.net/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/t/o/top_box_40_litre.jpgTop boxes are helpful while traveling on the bike for long distance. I was continuously looking for good Top Box offers which have universal mounting plate and fitting with security and lock able characteristics as well as high capacity and beautiful looking top boxes.


My chosen top box has all the characteristics which I want. It has enough space that you can fit your many things inside it even that you can place your large size full face helmet and additional luggage in it. It is availble in matt black color. I inquired them t provide me any other color but problem is that it comes in only 1 color but I can change its color according to my own good looking scheme.

This Top box has built in reflector which guide the traffic behind you about your position and speed. I have got this product from Riderwear.net and they provided me free shipping.

http://riderwear.net/media/banner_1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment